Tuesday 3 June 2014

Tea Lovers



Happy Tuesday All,

How's everyone's day going ?

I hope the weather is nice and warm wherever you are! Sadly I can't say the same...but I'm hoping that the sun shines on us soon.

I'm taking a different  route on the blog today to talk about one of my loves which is TEA!!

Anyone fancy a cuppa?

We do love our tea in Good Old Blighty and  a cuppa tea seems to solve a lot of problems. Honestly it does ha ha!!

I am a  lover of many things including tea. I wanted to share this lovely tea that I recently received. Well when I say received I mean err pinched from my Sister. Yes, I am at it again . ...she bought the Kusmi Tea in a pack of 5 and I helped myself to two (green lemon green tea & strawberry green tea).

Aye the benefits of being the older sibling is that you can help yourself to anything you want ... I bet the middle kids wish they were the older siblings now, well it's too late now ..perhaps in another life time eh? ha ha!

Let me introduce you to " Kusmi Tea" . This tea is everything and really true to taste i.e  the strawberry actually tastes like strawberry and it has a lovely smell. I love green tea especially after overindulging in that delicious meal and I feel that I can no longer create space for more food.... green tea always come to my rescue.. 

I know a lot of people are not a big fan of green tea but this tea is different and the one thing I like about it is that you don't need to refill your mug with a tea bag all you need to do is refill your mug with hot water as the herbs are already in there.

With this tea no addition of honey is required,but if you want to then you can. This tea has a rich taste and blend of herbs ideal for breakfast, daytime or  bedtime. I find myself sipping on it most evenings after a long day and it's now my go to drink when I am studying in the evenings.

I have not been able to put it down, it sits right here next to my keyboard as I sip on it and type away most evenings. It's a great detox tea too.


Kusmi Detox Tea


Beautiful packaging that can fit in your handbag :-)

To me tea has so many benefits
  • It's a great detox
  • If you are too heated, it will cool you;
  • If you are too cold, it will warm you;
  • If you are sad, it will cheer you up;
  • If you are excited, it will calm you.

Rich Herbs - A little goes a long way


Voila ... one sip and you'll feel relaxed.



Good Ol' tea eh!

Read more about Kusmi Tea http://en.kusmitea.com/

Make your self a cuppa and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List