Yay!! It's Friday!!
I hope everyone had a lovely day and you're all looking forward to the weekend.
I have a very simple recipe for you today.
- frozen banana
- unsweetened almond milk
- alternative fruits to achieve the pink colour: Strawberries, Blueberries or Blackberries
Some of my readers have asked me to list alternative fruits as they might not have the fruits I use in their countries. If you do not have raspberries, you can use strawberries, blackberries and blueberries to achieve the below rich pink texture.
Remember to blend your fruits separately.
|Bananas and Raspberry Mix|
|Rich Pink and Thick Banana Texture|
- to achieve the below you will need to blend the fruits separately
- place frozen banana in the blender, add unsweetened milk and blend until smooth
- place raspberries in the blender, add unsweetened milk and blend until smooth
- pour the banana mix in your cup and top it up with the raspberry mix.
- serve cold
|Tastes like ice cream|
Enjoy and have a lovely weekend.