I am currently loving the fruits and vegetables smoothie swirl mix. The taste of the vegetables as you take your first sip on the smoothie and before you get to the end the sweet fruit hits your taste buds hmm-mm bellissimo.
- frozen pears (skin peeled)
- frozen mangoes (tinned)
- unsweetened almond milk
Some of my readers have asked me to list alternatives fruits as they might not have the fruits I use in their countries.
- to achieve the green mix : you can use spinach/green salad leaves or any green vegetable will do.
- to achieve the cream mix : you can use mangoes,apples, pineapple or bananas
|Green & White Smoothie|
|Fruits and Vegetables Smoothie|
- to achieve the swirl you will need to blend the fruits separately
- place frozen mango and pears in the blender, add unsweetened milk and blend until smooth
- place kale and cucumber in the blender, add unsweetened milk and blend until smooth
- pour the mangoes and pear mix in your cup and top it up with the kale and cucumber mix
- serve cold