Thursday 3 July 2014

Grilled Stuffed Bell Peppers


Happy Thursday Lovely People,

How's everyone doing?


To all the lovely people reading this,it's been about a month since I posted a recipe.
The good and beautiful life of studies,career and the rest took over a little bit but I am not complaining :-)

Thank you to my readers who sent me messages asking If I was alright..... I'm alive and well ..... and now I'm back!

Just to manage my time and my other activities properly, I'll post recipes 2-3 times a week for now till my schedule is back to normal.

Right ... lets get started.



Ingredients 

aubergines
3 bell large bell peppers
courgettes
garlic
kale
tinned tomatoes
tinned tuna
mushrooms
onions
seasoning

 Bell peppers, Kale, Mushrooms, Tuna & Plum tomatoes


For the Bell Peppers 

preheat the oven
wash the bell peppers,cut the top carefully and remove the seeds carefully
wash the bell peppers again
place on tin foil, wrap and place it in the oven for 10-15mins till it's a little bit soft

Bell peppers with seeds removed and placed on foil
Bell peppers wrapped in foil and placed in the oven

For the Vegetable Sauce Mix

wash all the vegetables and chop them finely
heat a tablespoon of olive and stir fry the vegetables
once nicely browned, add the tinned tomato and kale to make a nice vegetable sauce mix

Tomatoes, Aubergines,bell peppers, courgettes & ginger

Vegetable Stir Fry Mix

Vegetable stir fry mix mixed with kale
                                                           
Fill the Bell Peppers with the vegetable sauce mix

once the bell peppers are slightly grilled and soft, place it in a baking dish and
fill the vegetable sauce mix into the bell peppers and place it in the oven for 20-25mins


Warm and soft bell peppers

Fill the empty bell peppers with the vegetable sauce mix

Ready Grilled Bell Peppers

once the bell peppers are slightly browned and the contents are bubbling then it's ready
you can sprinkle some cheese on it or eat it on it's own
serve it nice and  hot


Grilled filled bell peppers

Dinner is ready


Enjoy and have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List