Sunday 27 July 2014

My Healthy Lunch Prep for the Week - Part II

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

Last week I shared my lunch prep for the week.


If you missed the blogspot, have no fear! Here is the post

http://yems-smoothies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/my-healthy-lunch-prep-for-week.html

This week I will be sharing my lunch prep again. I would like to encourage to find time and make your packed lunch for a few days and see how you feel and like it?


In my humble opinion home made lunches are@

  • Cost effective
  • Fresh
  • Healthier
  • Hygienic
  • Quality
  • More productive
  • And enables better time management

Here is my packed lunch for the week.


Salad Base Prep  - Salad leaves and sweetcorn

Salami Salad, Cod Fillet Salad, Sweet Potato & Vegetables & Frankfurter Salad

Salami Salad, Cod Fillet Salad, Sweet Potato & Vegetables & Frankfurter Salad

Salami Salad, Cod Fillet Salad, Sweet Potato & Vegetables & Frankfurter Salad


Have you decided to make a change and create time to start bringing lunch to work once or twice a week, or make a transition away from the office canteen food options? 

Try it and I can assure you that the results will be worth it.  
Do you bring your lunch to work? If so, what are your favourite things to bring?


Let me know in the comments box.

Have a lovely working week ahead.

1 comment:

  1. hi friends, your advice is a great way to lose weight. I know what it takes how to choose accurate scales because this one increases control over your life. nutrition is very important, because it directly affects our well-being.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List