Friday 4 July 2014

Healthy Breakfast: Spinach Omelette with Avocado & Blueberries


Good Morning,

Happy Friday!!

Another spinach omelette for you this morning, I much rather prefer a spinach omelette with fruits to a full English breakfast these days.

In the past when I have had a full English breakfast I am stuffed like pigs in a blanket and the next thing for me to do is sleep. With the spinach omelette and fruits I find myself full very lightly and I am ready to get cracking with whatever I have planned for the weekend.

 Ingredients
  • 1/2 of an avocado (sliced)
  • 1 egg
  • blueberries
  • 1/4 bell pepper ( red)
  • handful of spinach or kale
  • handful of mushrooms
  • pinch of salt
  • olive oil
  • onions



Have a lovely day and weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List