Friday 9 May 2014

5 Tools required to make a smoothie

Hi Smoothie Lovers,

Happy Friday!!

Today is Friday and for me that's exciting because the weekend is here and I get to do my fruits and vegetables shopping!! Yay!!

We all get excited about the weekend especially if we have lots of activities lined up after a long hardworking week. I always look forward to the weekend as it's an opportunity for me to spend time with family,friends and also with my smoothies hehe!!

I am sure many of us buy our smoothies from various outlets and they taste delicious, but have you ever considered what it would be like to make your own smoothie and also have a choice of the variety of fruits you will like to whip up and blend all together to make a delicious drink?

Are you unsure of the tools you need?

Do you think smoothies are only made by professionals or that you'll have to attend smoothie classes before you can make a smoothie? STOP!! Because today I am here to tell you that you can make your own smoothies within the comfort of your own kitchen with your own freshly bought fruits from your market stalls or with the existing fruits you have in your fridge.

5 Tools required to make a smoothie

1.Smoothie Maker


    2. A class container/cup to serve (I like to recycle so I use my old pickle and beetroot bottles)














    3.Set of Knives












    4. Straws















    5. Measuring Cup ( If you like to measure your fruit)



    There you have it, these are the 5 tools you'll need to make your smoothie. Once you have all the tools required you are ready to be smoothie whiz right from the inside of your kitchen.

    SO give it a try, get your tools ready and whip up that favorite smoothie that you keep buying from your favorite outlet, you won't regret it.

    Till next time... stay smooth and keep hydrated.

    Happy Smoothies x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    My Blog List