Sunday 18 May 2014

Green Juice

Happy Sunday All!

It's a Green juice kind of Sunday for me before I head to church to hear the word of God and dance along to the songs from the choir! Today is the 3rd Sunday of the month which is Jeans Sunday in my church so it was relatively quick for me to find something to wear, make a green juice and head out!

On a normal Sunday I rummage through all my clothes testing and trying them all on then ...before I blink it's time to go!! Grrrrr late!!


Ingredients

  • broccoli
  • courgette
  • grapefruit
  • kale
  • honey
  • water





Instructions
  • Place the kale in the blender, pour water and blend on it's own till it's  slightly smooth
  • Add the broccoli, sliced courgettes and grapefruit
  • Add honey (I add honey to sweeten the juice, you can add apples or grapes)
  • Pour in glass cup
  • Serve cold

Broccoli, Courgettes, Grapefruit, Honey Juice



Sips.. Gulps and Cheers!!


Don't be scared of the Unknown!! Try a green smoothie today!!

Once you go green, you'll never go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List