Thursday 15 May 2014

Green Smoothie Oats Recipe for Breakfast


I really look forward to my morning smoothie for a few reasons: they are easy to make, they taste absolutely scrumptious, they keep me full for hours and I feel energised. 

Green Smoothie Oats Recipe

Ingredients
  • 1 banana
  • 2-4 tablespoons of oats
  • 1 large handful of spinach
  • 1-2 teaspoons of yogurt
  • 1-2 cups of water or coconut water
  • Some seed - chia or flax seeds (optional)

Instructions
  • Add the spinach to the blender with some water and blend till smooth,I like to do this so I can that green smooth paste
  • Add the chopped banana and oats with water and blend until smooth
  • Pour into glass
  • Add seeds on top (optional) 




Enjoy your green filling smoothie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List