Thursday 29 May 2014

Tomato & Apple Smoothie

Hello, ello, ello,

I hope everyone is well.

My current situation : Sipping on this delicious  smoothie and listening to Lionel Richie's Greatest Hits Medley 21 greatest hits! Lionel sure can sing.. " dances dances" ...

Does anyone else feel like a four day working week seems longer then a five day working week? Cor!!! I have worked hard for my wage this week .. I am absolutely cream cracker ed but I sure am glad that it's Friday tomorrow... Whoop!!!

Experimenting again with the fruit and vegetable smoothies.

Today I have a Tomato, yes tomato .... and apple smoothie, delicious, rich and very tomatoey lol!  Ah yes tomatoey is an actual word, it's actually an adjective used to describe the taste of a tomato.

See for yourself : http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/tomatoey


Ingredients
  • sweet cherry tomatoes
  • 1 pink lady apple(frozen)
  • pomegranate seeds
  • coconut water
Tomato, Apple and Pomegrante Smoothie

Instructions
  • cut the apples and tomatoes,place in the blender, add a splash of coconut water and blend till smooth
  • pour in glass
  • garnish with pomegranate seeds (optional)
  • serve cold

Tomato, Apple and Pomegranate Smoothie

Stay hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List