Sunday 11 May 2014

The Four S's - Salad, Salmon, Strawberry & Smoothie


Inspiration is all around us if we open our eyes and clear our mind. I wasn't sure what to call today's blog then I looked at my meal and noticed that they all contained the letter S so I went ahead and titled it " The Four S's- Salad, Salmon,Strawberry and Smoothie. Awesome right? Well I think so ...

In one of my previous posts I talked about including fruits into your meals and this is what I have done today. 

Salmon and Strawberry Salad

Ingredients
  • Avocado
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Green beans
  • Yellow bell peppers
  • Salmon
  • Strawberries


Salmon, Stawberries,Tomatoes, Avocado, Green Beans,Bell peppers drilled with Olive Oil


Beetroot, Banana and Honey Smoothie Recipe

Ingredients
  • 1 beetroot
  • 2 frozen bananas
  • 1 cup of Alpro Soya Milk
  • 2 teaspoons of honey to sweeten
  • handful of raspberries  to garnish


Beeetroot,Bananas,Almond Milk & Honey

Rich Pinky- Cream delicious flavour

Cheers


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List