Saturday 10 May 2014

Beetroot Banana and Grapefruit



Hello Beet Lovers,

I love Beets!! Eveytime I cut open a beet I feel like I have cut my hand.
Note to self- always wear gloves.

Raw beets have a strong earthy taste, so it may may take you a while to get used to it.




Beetroot is one of my favorite smoothie ingredients. A little goes a long way and it adds so much nutrition and flavor to a smoothie. The rich red pink color it produces bursts with flavour. The banana and grapefruit balance the sweet, slightly earthy taste of the beetroot juice wonderfully. 

Beetroot, Banana and Grapefruit
  • 2 large red grapefruit
  • 2 raw beetroots
  • 2 frozen bananas
  • A cup of Alpro Almond Milk Unsweetened
  • Honey to taste
  • Raspberries to garnish


Beetroot, Banana and Grapefruit with honey to taste

Rich Red Flavour from the Beet
Cheers Beet!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List