Tuesday 10 June 2014

Citrus Strawberry Smoothie


Sun is shinning, the weather  is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am 
Want to know ya, where I stand - Bob Marley Sun Is Shinning Lyrics
I love me some Bob Marley!

How is everyone doing on this sunny & thankful Tuesday?  I am just dandy and the sight of some sunshine is an additional bonus. When the sun is out, I feel like my triple A batteries to life have been recharged with extra energy .. ha ha!!

Today we have a mix of citrus fruits with lemon,low fat yogurt and honey.At the weekend I bought some oranges and when I put a knife to it and opened it up, I realised they were actually blood orange tangerines....oh well! Waste not,Want not!!

Let's make a smoothie ...

Ingredients
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 1 blood orange tangerine or orange
  • cup of water(I have added water because i don't want my smoothie to be too stodgy)
  • frozen strawberries
  • honey
  • low fat yogurt



Instructions
  • peel skin of fruits, place in blender, add yogurt, honey and water
  • blend till smooth
  • serve cold
nice texture


Tasty

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List