Friday 8 August 2014

Radish Detox Smoothie


Now this is a new one even for me ...

My cousin just saw my smoothie picture and said radishes in a smoothie Yems? I said why not? ha-ha!! ...it is edible and a good detox and won't kill me so I might as well give it a try.

Radishes may not be the first ingredient that comes to mind when you want to make a smoothie but I can assure you that they can be safely used in a smoothie with many other sweet or savory recipes.


Radishes

I love radishes especially in my salads and decided to make a smoothie with it.

Radishes offer many health benefits and you should consider eating them frequently.They contain Vitamin C, zine, B--complex vitamins and many others. All of these are very effective in treating skin disorders such as rashes and dry skin.

Read more about radishes :http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/radish.html

Ingredients
  • bananas
  • radishes
  • plums
  • pineapple
  • water


Bananas, Pineapples, Plums & Radishes


Instructions
  • place radish and plum in the blender, add some  water and blend until smooth
  • place frozen pineapple and banana in blender, add some water and blend until smooth
  • place pineapple and banana mix into jar and top up with radish and plum mix
  • garnish with frozen pineapples


Pineapple and Banana Mix

Pineapple and Banana Mix

Radish and Plum Mix


Garnished with frozen pineapples



Radish Detox Smoothie dripping .....



Scoop this delicious smoothie up with a spoon

Verdict

This smoothie was delicious .. my oh my!! The mix of fruits and flavours were bursting in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List