Friday 8 August 2014

Mango Kale Smoothie


Hello Smoothie Lovers,

I'm back once again with some lovely smoothies for you to try.
I can honestly say it was only a few weeks ago I said " Happy July" and in the twinkling of an eye August is here.

Smoothies are great but it is always nice to have it all in moderation so I had a nice break away from the smoothies and now I am back with the green smoothie attack ha-ha!!


Ingredients
  • cucumber
  • kale or spinach
  • water
  • frozen mango or pineapple


Kale, Mango, Cucumber & Water

Instructions
  • to achieve the swirl blend both fruits separately
  • place the kale and cucumber in the blender and blend until smooth
  • place the frozen mango in the blender and blend until smooth
  • pour the mango mix in your glass cup and top it up with the kale mix


Scoop this delicious smoothie with a spoon

Delicious blend of Fruits & Veggies


Delicious blend of Fruits & Veggies
As you sip on the green mix, the delicious mango mix creeps up and hits your taste buds...yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List